The Nelson branch of Final Touch recently sold to Vita Escobedo. Vita provides the same high standards and range of services. Servicing dealers and private vehicle owners with that passion for perfection you have come to expect form Final Touch operators.
Mobile and Workshop Services:
- High quality paint stone chip repairs.
- Cut and Polishing from standard through to concourse show level.
- Head Light Lens Reconditioning with New UV Protective Coating.
- Dura Seal, Paint, Fabric and Leather Protection (approved applicator).
- Optimum Car Care Products OptiCoat Pro & Plus (approved applicator).
- Marine detailing, cut polish and sealants.
- Plasti-Dip application and removal
- Sign-writing removal.
- Automotive detailing and grooming services.
Have A Question?
What Types Of Repairs Can Be Done?
The Final Touch Small Area Repair Technology (S.M.A.R.T) repair process can deal with just about any car paint defect. The Final Touch process specialises in repairing stone chips.
- Clean back the chip
- Colour match the paint
- Spray Paint into the chip (where feasible)
- Allow the paint to dry back
- Remove excess paint with their unique Formula 184
Other areas where the Final Touch guys shine are in paint reconditioning. Full cut polish and clarity refine, that gives a full mirror finish.
- Water Spot Removal
- Corrective Cut Polish Clarity Refine
- Paint Protection
- Interior Protection
- Interior Exterior Grooming and Detailing
What Brands & Equipment Do You Use?
Final Touch uses the best products from Meguiar’s and Rupe’s. When Combined these brands provide exceptionally high levels of paint correction while protecting & preserving the clear coat. It’s important to note that many ‘groomer’ still use the older rotary style machines which easily burn the clear coat and leave holograms and swirls etched into the paint surface.
In contrast, you will find the Final Touch guys are right up with the play on international detailing standards. What’s more, the Final Touch guys have there very own edge on the stone chip repair market, with their spray and wipe chip repair process.
Tip & Tricks For Maintaining That Shine
When cleaning a vehicle try to remove the heavier dirt items with a higher pressure wash. Follow this with a good emulsifying cleaner that releases the dirt from the paint surface.
Our recommendation is to use a high-quality sealant like DurSeal or OptiCoat Pro, to
Often forgotten until it's really bad. Care of your vehicle glass is important for the long term value and overall feeling of ownership. If your glass has got water spots on it, it's possible we may be able to remove them. However, some glass is quite soft and very easily etched by water spots.
The Final Touch Guarantee To You
Your Final Touch operator treats your vehicle with the respect they would have for their own and undertake their services in a professional manner. Seeking the highest possible standards. Having discussed the process and expected results with you beforehand. If for any reason you are unhappy with their service. Contact us and arrange a visit to put it right.